The Napoleonic Battles of the The Eagle and the Lion
Alright you history buffs. The scenarios that will be part of the upcoming first installment of the Battles of Napoleon board game have been announced and await for your perusal. We should note that the entire system will follow a timeline of Napoleon's battles, but The Eagle and the Lion release will depict a set of specific major battles between Le Petit Dude Mort against the forces of the English.
Other minor powers will be involved, too, but you know... as minor players. Interestingly is that the larger battles are broken up into a few scenarios, with the fateful Waterloo getting three installments. Talk about a long day of fighting.
Here are the scenarios:
- Maida (Battle of Maida - Italy, July 4, 1806)
- Cerro De Medellin (Battle of Talavera - Spain, July 28, 1809)
- Miranda De Azan (Battle of Salamanca - Spain, July 22, 1812)
- Los Arapiles (Battle of Salamanca - Spain, July 22, 1812)
- Garcia Hernandez (Battle of Garcia Hernandez - Spain, July 23, 1812)
- The Road to Namur (Battle of Quatre Bras - Belgium, June 16, 1815)
- The Woods of Bossu (Battle of Quatre Bras - Belgium, June 16, 1815)
- Jerome (Battle of Waterloo - Belgium, June 18, 1815)
- The Attack of the 1st Corps (Battle of Waterloo - Belgium, June 18, 1815)
- The Miserables (Battle of Waterloo - Belgium, June 18, 1815)
Read More in: Board Games | Gaming News
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Critical Gamers for all the latest news.
Posted by Critical Gamers Staff at March 12, 2010 1:10 PM